About SAP Business One
What's Included in SAP Business One
Discover SAP® Business One, from the world’s leader in ERP software, SAP. SAP Business One is an affordable, comprehensive solution for managing your entire business – from sales and customer relationships to financials and operations.
It’s available for deployment either on your servers or with secure cloud hosting. With SAP Business One, small businesses can streamline operations, act on timely and complete information, and accelerate profitable growth.
SAP Business One has been optimizing processes and procedures for manufacturing, distribution, and service industries for decades and has helped numerous companies to stay organized and competitive by constantly evolving to meet the challenges of today’s business environment.
Modules and Functionality Included in SAP Business One
Accounting & Financials
- Chart of accounts
- Journal entries
- Financial reports
Purchasing & Operations
- Purchase requests and orders
- Goods receipts and returns
- A/P invoices
- Landed costs
Sales & CRM
- Sales quotes and orders
- Customers and contacts master
- Customer relationship management
Inventory and Distribution
- Item master and pricing
- Inventory transactions
- Serial and batch number
- Pick and Pack
- Warehouse management
Production & MRP
- Bills of material
- Production orders
- MRP and order recommendations
- Production dashboards
- Goods issues and receipts
Service and Projects
- Service contracts and calls
- Customer equipment cards
- Project management
- Project stages and dependencies
- Time sheet entries
Download the SAP Business One Brochure packed with more information on functionality and capability.
Is Your Business A Fit For SAP Business One?
Is your business a fit for SAP Business One? Are you experiencing any of these business challenges?
- Have legacy, outdated software applications or infrastructure.
- Run multiple point solutions for accounting, sales, and operations that are not integrated or difficult to share data.
- Due to business growth or business expansion, you need to automate processes and standardize IT systems.
Key Features of SAP Business One
- All essential business functions – from financials, sales, purchasing, inventory, production, service and project management — available “out of the box.”
- SAP Business One is developed, priced and sized for for small and mid-sized businesses – this is not the big SAP.
- Gain complete visibility and control of your business information.
- Intuitive and easy for your employees to adopt and use, with a mobile app to access data at any time on any device.