SAP Business One for Finance and Accounting
Get Precise Financial Data for Better Strategic Decisions
Simplify and automate financials management with SAP® Business One. More than the typical bookkeeping solution, it provides a comprehensive and integrated set of tools that allows you to manage all the accounting and financial processes in your company.
Would you like a software that can deliver the financial tools and reporting you need – that also includes functionality for sales, inventory management, purchasing and operations in a single solution?
What are the standard financial reports in SAP Business One?
SAP Business One offers a comprehensive suite of standard financial and control reports that can be shared, printed, viewed or output to Excel.
In addition to these standard reports, SAP Business One includes tools for creating custom reports.
G/L Accounts and Business Partners
Transaction Journal Report
Transaction Report by Projects
Locate Journal Transaction by Amount Range
Locate Journal Transaction by FC Amount Range
Transactions Received from Voucher Report
Customer Open Document List
Profit and Loss Statement
Statement of Cash Flows
Cash Flow Reference Report
Balance Sheet Budget Report
Trial Balance Budget Report
Profit and Loss Statement Budget Report
Balance Sheet Comparison
Trial Balance Comparison
Profit and Loss Statement Comparison
- Inefficient and error-prone accounting and financial processes due to duplicate data entries and lack of integration between financial data and key business functions, such as purchasing, warehousing, and sales.
- Inadequate access to the full range of accurate financial information needed to complete month-end closings and make informed business decisions.
Key Features of SAP Business One for Finance/Accounting
- Accounting – Automatically handle all key accounting processes, such as journal entries, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Controlling (or cost accounting) – Accurately manage cash flow, track budgets, and compare actual and planned figures.
- Banking and reconciliation – Quickly process all reconciliations and all bank statements and payments by various methods, including checks, cash, credit cards, and bank transfers.
- Financial reporting and analysis – Create a wide range of standard or customized financial reports from real-time data for business planning and audit reviews.
- An advanced GL account determination to control how transactions are managed and reported.
- Streamlined financial operations – Automate, integrate, and manage all the financial processes in your company with a single solution, eliminating duplicate entries and errors.
- Faster closing process – Close your books faster with automated processes and ability to access accurate and timely financial information.
- Improved decision making – Get a unified financial view of your business by integrating accounting data with sales, purchasing, inventory, and operational information.
- Process data in real time so you never have to wait for nightly or weekly postings, which means that the financial data of your business is always up to date and available.
- License management to control user access to sensitive records.
Through our 30+ years of selling and implementing SAP Business One software to small and mid-sized businesses, we know how to apply technology to your business challenges.