SAP Business One for Purchasing and Supply Chain
Optimize and Streamline Your Entire Purchasing Process
If your role is purchasing and supply chain, take a look at how SAP® Business One software can improve the way you approach sourcing.
With an ever-increasing number of items, pricing models, and supply chains available, managing the growing complexity of purchasing processes requires integrated business information technology.
Would you like to learn how SAP Business One can provide you with comprehensive purchasing management functionality and enable your business to optimize and streamline your entire purchasing process?
- Need to optimize buying and purchasing to increase margins.
- Want a systemic approach to managing the procurement process.
- Must better manage product costs and identify opportunities for cost savings.
Key Features of SAP Business One for Purchasing
- Manage purchase orders, goods receipts, items, and vendors all within the same system.
- Maintain detailed item purchasing information with price lists and tax information.
- Benefit from real-time synchronization of goods receipts and inventory levels in warehouses.
- Manage detailed item and vendor data in a user-friendly interface.
- Streamline with a single system to manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, returns and payments.
- Maximize your supply chain and easily compare suppliers and prices to negotiate better deals and identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Detailed reporting of documents for transparency of document activity.
Through our 30+ years of selling and implementing SAP Business One software to small and midsized businesses, we know how to apply technology to your business challenges.