SAP Business One Cloud
Stay Connected with SAP Business One Cloud
SAP® Business One Cloud delivers strong business management software functionality in a secure cloud environment that frees you from maintaining servers, back-ups and managing infrastructure requirements.
Built for growing small/midsize businesses, SAP® Business One cloud gives you the tools you need to succeed. Replace your outdated software with a streamlined business application that you and your team can access from anywhere, on any device.
You’ll automate your business processes, get real-time insights into your business performance, and grow your business without having to worry about IT infrastructure.
Key Functionality in SAP Business One Cloud
- Accounting and finance – Streamline your financial operation, from daily accounting tasks to banking and financial reporting and analysis.
- Sales and customer management – Manage the entire sales process and customer lifecycle, from initial contact to final sale and after-sales service and support. Includes CRM.
- Purchasing – Manage the complete order-to-pay cycle, including receipts, invoices, and returns.
- Inventory and distribution – Manage your inventory and gain real-time insight into inbound and outbound shipments across multiple warehouse locations.
- Operations –Manage production orders, bills of material and MRP. Includes project management, and service contract / service calls.
- Reporting and administration – Generate timely and accurate reports based on company-wide data.
Expanding SAP Business One Cloud
SAP Business One Cloud is built with flexibility in mind. As your needs change, you can adapt and extend the software with add-on solutions that fulfill industry-specific and other needs.
We also provide worldwide coverage, with 41 local country versions in 27 languages, so you won’t outgrow your software solution as you expand your operations.
There are hundreds of certified add-ons that expand the breadth and depth of the solution to fit your industry. Take a look at some of the functionality we can match for these industries:
- Production scheduling
- Shop floor control
- Quality control
- Cost management
- Advanced purchasing
- Inventory optimization
- Shipping integration
- Scheduling & dispatching planning board
- Mobile app for field technicians
- Customer self-serve portal
- Labor/material tracking
- Job costing
- WIP management
- Project management
- Point of Sale
- Credit Card Authorization
- eCommerce integration
- Cash drawer
Cloud Advantages vs. On Premise
The vast majority of our customers are looking to run their business solutions in the cloud instead of deploying the software on servers. The advantages of cloud can be seen through increased productivity, reduction in costs and improved security.
- Improve access to real-time management information for decision making
- Standardize processes, and eliminate duplicate data entries, errors and delays
- Secure, high-performance virtualization installation
Reduce IT Cost Spikes and Hardware Support
- Free up cash spent on acquiring and managing hardware and software
- Eliminate internal or third-party hardware support requirements
- Stop supporting disparate systems
- Authentication with ReCaptcha, MFA and single sign-on using SAML
- Access restrictions based on schedules, IP’s
- Cybersecurity management, with regular investigations
- Daily backups performed by provider
Predictable Pricing with SAP Business One Cloud
Unlike other software-as-a-service applications, SAP Business One cloud costs are easy to understand and transparent. Get one price that includes everything: Software, cloud access, backups and security. Subscription payment terms are based on the number of users and the user license type. Control pricing by deciding on multi-tenant cloud or single tenant cloud. Pricing is locked in for the length of your contract, with discounts for longer terms.
See SAP Business One Cloud pricing details.
Watch our recorded webinar introduction.
Summary – SAP Business One Cloud
By accessing your SAP Business One solution from the cloud, you can deploy the software quickly across your entire organization. This means you accelerate time to value and quickly start to see a return on your investment by leveraging the benefits of an integrated approach to business management.
SAP Business One Cloud helps you to run a connected, leaner, and more agile organization. If we can help you explore SAP Business One cloud, please contact us.
Want to Learn More?
We are here to help. Send us a message for more information.