ShipVia LBSi Freight Optimizer Solution
LBSi’s ShipVia add-on helps lower costs and streamline shipping
Our ShipVia Freight Optimizer add-on for SAP® Business One will help you locate the best shipping costs, and manage details and changes. It’s fully integrated, cost-effective, easy to use, and quick to install in SAP Business One on-premise, cloud, or HANA versions 9.0 and above.
Unlike other shipping add-ons for SAP Business One, ShipVia has 2-way integration with parcel shipping (UPS, FedEx, USPS) and LTL trucking. In fact, we cover over 60+ carriers.
Who ShipVia LBSi will work for?
If you are an LBSi partner company, we look forward to helping you with the setup and operation of this amazing shipping solution. Click <here> and let us know you’re ready to begin.
If you are an SAP Business One user, please contact your SAP Partner and let them know you want LBSi’s ShipVia shipping solution.
If you are an SAP Partner, click <here> and let us know of your interest in ShipVia LBSi. We have supporting documents, pdfs, campaign info, videos, and other marketing material available for your use.
Features and Functions
- Shop the best rates from 62+ domestic and international carriers, including 28 parcel carriers
- Utilize 2-way integration with both parcel shipping (UPS, FedEx, USPS) and LTL trucking
- Return rates and expected dates of transit
- Communicate with freight carriers directly within SAP Business One
- Update shipment details automatically to marketing documents
- Auto-generate shipping labels and bills of lading
- Remove the guesswork from customer service and shipping departments
- Preview Freight Charges for Your Specific Package Weight and Dimensions
- Create Custom Dimensions to Fit Specific Package Dimensions
- Review or Void Previous Shipments
- Optimize the Shipping Process
- Ability to automatically invoice freight charges to your customers. Supports adding additional handling charges configurable by the carrier
Domestic & International Origin Parcel Companies:
- Federal Express
- United Parcel Service
- United States Postal Service
- DB Schenker
- Canada Post
- Deutsche Post
- First Mile
- Golden State
- Landmark Global
- Lone Star
- Pitt-Ohio Ground
- Royal Mail
- SF Express
- Spee-Dee Delivery
- United Delivery Service
Less Than Truckload (LTL) Carriers:
- A Duie Pyle
- AAA Cooper
- Central Freight
- Central Transport
- Custom Companies
- DATS Trucking
- Dayton Freight
- FedEx Economy
- FedEx Priority
- Midwest Motor Express
- New England Motor Freight
- New Penn
- Oak Harbor
- Old Dominion Freight Line
- Pitt Ohio
- R+L Carriers
- Seko Worldwide
- SMC RateWare
- UPS Freight
- USF Holland
- Ward Trucking
- Worldwide Express
- XPO Logistics
SAP Cloud Approved
In December 2020, ShipVia Freight Optimizer became qualified for deployment and integration with SAP Business One cloud hosted by SAP.
ShipVia LBSi Freight Optimizer Solution was developed specifically for SAP Business One using the SAP SDK. The solution provides rate shopping with LTL (Less than Truckload) carriers and small package or parcel carriers using powerful API’s. This is a cost-effective solution that is easy to install and easy to use. With ShipVia LBSi, you are able to streamline your shipping processes and optimize your business.
ShipVia utilizes the item master shipping dimensions and weights as well as the NMFC codes when searching for the best solutions. If your codes, weights, and dimensions are not currently in SAP Business One, you can enter the data on the shipping terminal so that you can obtain the rates. Our powerful and robust API’s search for all carriers and returns the best rates meeting your requirements.
Watch our videos and see how ShipVia works!
ShipVia LBSi enables users to streamline communication between the carrier and SAP Business One. This shipping integration tool can be used to shop for the lowest rates available on your packages as well as accelerate the shipping process of packages.
LBSi is an SAP Business One partner based in Cleveland, OH. Are you exploring SAP Business One? We help US-based companies with demos, sales, implementation, training, and support. Are you currently running SAP Business One? Check out our How To videos to help improve your skills. Are you looking for SAP Business One add-on functionality? Our ShipVia and AMMP products may be a fit. Visit our website www.lbsi.com. For the best viewing experience, set the video quality to 1080p and watch in full-screen mode.