How to Get Started With an ERP System Change |Exploring SAP Business One
When you want to change your ERP system, we have a process including discovery, budgetary estimate, demo, and proposal so you make an informed decision.
Through our 30+ years of selling and implementing SAP Business One ERP software to small and mid-sized businesses, we have a good understanding of some of the reasons businesses decide to change their ERP systems.
Consider changing your ERP system when you:
- Want to gain easier access to business data, trends and information
- Need to increase productivity, so you need to better automate your business processes
- Expect to expand into new markets or launch new products
- Have a growing business where your needs are outpacing your current system capabilities
- Must move off an unsupported infrastructure or obsolete software application
Do these sound familiar? You may be struggling with your existing system, but are unsure of the process of how to get started and you don’t want to feel like you’re being “sold.” We have the answer with a simple process to exploring SAP Business One.
How to get started with an ERP system change?
We have a simple process that steps through the evaluation and determination of an ERP system change. These steps usually include a discovery meeting, a budgetary estimate, a demo and a proposal.
Because we understand that the software used to run the business is a major investment in both time and money, this is a no-cost, no-obligation process. Our simple 4 step process will uncover business needs and explain ERP system costs so you can make an informed decision. At every step, we both re-evaluate and decide if it makes sense to continue to move forward.
- Discovery Meeting: Here we learn your business details, number of employees, geographic locations, and type of business activity. We ask questions to understand the business software you’re using today, what the software is managing, and how many users. Most importantly, we want to learn the gaps between the functionality you have today, and what is causing issues or challenges.
- Budgetary Estimate: Here we summarize what we learned, and propose a solution that includes SAP Business One software and any additional software or enhancements needed to meet your requirements. We provide pricing details for software, implementation services and training, and infrastructure such as cloud hosting (if desired).
- Demo: If the budgetary estimate is within an acceptable range, here you will see the software in action as we move forward with a demonstration to show the value of the proposed solution. We will explain our implementation methodology so you can understand how we do everything from installing software to training your employees.
- Proposal: After the demo, we will prepare a formal proposal, and schedule a meeting to review the proposal together. The proposal typically contains details on our project methodology, services, software, final pricing, payment schedule, and any other required items. Only after the proposal is accepted are agreements signed and the project begins.
When you’ve made the decision to change your ERP, we help you decide if SAP Business One could be a good next-step ERP software solution. SAP Business One is currently being used in over 75,000 small and midsized businesses worldwide — it is a proven ERP solution. Contact LBSi and begin with a discovery call to see if SAP Business One could be right for you.